Enhancing Workplace Behaviors
Through DiSC Assessment Profile
Having diverse traits within an organization is invaluable. As seen time and time again in organizations throughout the country, the most prolific and efficient groups are often comprised of individuals possessing a wide-range of behavioral styles.
Working from a solid foundation of mutual understanding and respect, the DiSC workshop will help participants learn how their own behavioral style corresponds to others and how the management of that style can significantly impact the overall success of the group.
The DiSC Model provides non-judgmental language for exploring behavioral styles across four primary dimensions. This program, designed to evoke self-discovery, serves as a vehicle for open discussion and conversations that will transcend participants’ professional life. This program gives participants a guiding framework for understanding the behaviors of others and how to best utilize these relevant differences in the workplace.
THE DISC WORKSHOP WILL:
- Identify the existing strengths of the group and explore avenues for growth
- Teach individuals to identify and appreciate the traits of their peers
- Show how it is possible to adapt our own behaviors in the workplace
- Minimize unproductive conflict
- Show participants how a strength overplayed can be a weaknesses and how to
work on finding an advantageous balance
- Replace poor habits and patterns with empowering strategies for communicating openly, honestly, and directly to get positive results
- Reinforce the positive foundation of the group
- Improved relationships among co-workers, managers and reports
- Overall communication is improved, increasing productivity
- Increased overall effectiveness of group meeting and interactions
- A shared language among team members
- Balanced individuals, therefore, a balanced group
- An appreciation for colleagues
This program can be conducted for any group size. Each trainer can accommodate up to 24 participants – larger groups will require multiple workshops or additional trainers for the single event.