Getting Results from Others
How do we get the best out of the people that we are working with?
How do we achieve our goals when the people that we interact with and rely upon are constantly multi-tasking and being pulled in a variety of different directions? How can we effectively work with, sway and inspire people even when we are not in a position of “authority”?
THIS EFFECTIVE INFLUENCE WORKSHOP WILL:
- Focus on techniques for determining the best approach when interacting with others through day-to-day challenges and barriers
- Look at the difference between “Primary” and “Secondary” goals and how not to get caught up with misaligned personal and professional goals
- Demonstrate methods to influence others to become an ally instead of an adversary
- Help you identify what assets and “currencies” you bring to the table which you can use to your advantage.
- Show how reciprocity can be a key to effective influence
- Look at some of the common pratfalls that people end up in when it comes to influencing people effectively.
- Use models and experiential activities to bring the concepts to life
- Tackle real-life problems that people are working through and brainstorm real-life solutions
- Offer ways to integrate small steps in to your typical day to produce profound improvements
- The ability to accomplish more in less time
- Established relationships with others to benefit you down the road
- Real, workable solutions to everyday problems
- An awareness of ineffective tendencies that we have as individuals and solutions to correct them
- Increased awareness of differing personalities and how to best relate to others given different situations
- The ability to look at long-term solutions instead of short-term gains
- Increased confidence in your interactions with others
This program can be conducted for any group size. Each trainer can accommodate up to 24 participants – larger groups will require multiple workshops or additional trainers for the single event.