A Course For Leaders
Employee Engagement is a practical program that teaches leaders how to shift their organizational culture from cynicism to engagement.
THe employee engagement workshop WILL:
- Introduce “Five Point Listening”. Participants will then apply these techniques to their own organization, identifying what may need to change within the existing culture to help develop a more open, honest environment
- Practice having candid, respectful, empathic conversation, while identifying emerging successes and opportunities.
- Use learning journals to capture listening best practices, and 1-2 scenarios where they experience full-minded listening and its practical application in the workplace.
- Experience multifaceted discussions in small group work sessions as a process tool following experiential exercises.
- Have participants listen to a piece of literature, listening first for facts, and then for meaning. Listening for both facts and meaning allows the left and right hemispheres of the brain to engage, opening up the possibilities of connection and innovation
- Fishbowl role plays of real business interactions, receiving coaching from the facilitator and group.
- Create action plans including a four-point plan for self-care, personal engagement, engagement of others and peer coaching for ongoing support.
- Communicate with candor; inspire trust in their teams and direct reports
- Listen deeply for meaning, and encourage dialogue across all areas of their business
- Identify the physical, spiritual and emotional roadblocks that get in the way of leading a engaged and inclusive organization
- Create a spirited and exciting organizational culture that encourages people to bring their best selves to work
- Present themselves with confidence and authenticity and inspire others to do the same
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Directors and Managers seeking to enhance leadership and motivational skills
This program can be conducted for any group size. Each trainer can accommodate up to 18 participants – larger groups will require multiple workshops or additional trainers for the single event.