This fun team building has teams designing, constructing and playing mini-gold holes that are constructed using cardboard, crafts and canned & boxed food. An entertaining tournament ensues and once completed, the course will be deconstructed and the food items are donated to a local food bank or similar organization.
After the course has been assembled, an entertaining tournament ensues with scoring and fun competition. Once completed, the course will be deconstructed and the food donated to a predetermined food bank or similar organization.
- Celebrating company benchmarks
- Community service
- Annual debrief and mission updates
- An add-on to a sales meeting
- Any all-hands event
Large area: Oversized meeting room, ball room or other large working space. We can also send food packages directly to food banks and other similar organizations for virtual programs!
- Leadership skills
- Healthy competition
- Morale boost
- Pulls teams together
GROUP SIZE & TEAM SIZE:
- This program can be conducted in groups of 4 to 500+
- Typically 90 minutes but can be shortened or lengthened on request.