Cultivating the Communication Skills Which Inspire Others to Action!
It’s no secret that the ability to speak effectively and with confidence to groups is one of the strongest and most impactful assets in the corporate world.
In this creative and informative event, each team will work to build individual display booths representing their department within the organization. The completed structures are designed to exhibit an inspiring interpretation of the current status, working structure and future vision of this particular segment of the firm.
Teams are responsible for making sure they keep track of all aspects of the activity to ensure timely completion of their Kiosk! These groups will then deliver creative and effective presentations clarifying their roles and eliminating any existing assumptions and misinformation. The opportunity to create the short but precise presentation will allow for an effective and enlightening interpretation of the team, showcasing unique traits and specific contributions
THE PRESENTATION SKILLS WORKSHOP WILL:
- Teach you the specific skills vital to powerful and compelling presentations
- Establish the difference between “sharing” information and “presenting” it
- Demonstrate how you can deliver an action-provoking presentation on even
the toughest of topics
- Use video as a tool for understanding how your audience perceives you
- Show how you can asses your audience and tailor your presentation accordingly
- Allow participants to define individual style and delivery
- Recommend the most effective audio visuals including PowerPoint, hand outs
and more, and illustrate how these can be customized to your presentation goals
- Address the use of “special touches” including analogies, statistics, quotations,
- Offer tips for maintaining composure and staying on track when the
- Identify and define the keys to keeping your audience involved
- The models and tools needed to prepare and plan effectively
- The ability to build rapport with your audience
- The confidence to use your body and voice as your most effective audio/visual
- The capacity to recognize and incorporate new techniques from other presenters
- Authority and credibility! Develop the poise and competence of an influential speaker and respected leader
- How to overcome the pre-delivery jitters
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Corporate Executives: how to deliver compelling messages with clearly defined objectives that move others to action.
- Managers, Team Leaders and Emerging Leaders: For those who want to present critical information with confidence and clarity to all levels of your organization
- Trainers and Consultants: Improving public speaking, platform skills and one-on-one communication.
This program can be conducted for any group size. Each trainer can accommodate up to 14 participants – larger groups will require multiple workshops or additional trainers for the single event.
One or two days