Progressive Leadership Training
No-Nonsense Strategies for Leaders on the Move!
Studies show that effective Leadership Training is best comprehended when taught in an engaging and hands-on format. In this type of learning environment, opportunities are presented through a graduated series of activities and initiatives, and participants "live" through the training experiences.
With Transformational Leadership Training, individuals will work within a team format to grow and enhance their ability to guide others, while learning the power of confidence and presence. Working from the foundation of a clearly defined goal, leaders will learn to role-model passion and drive, while influencing others to action and individual accountability.
Throughout the Leadership Training workshop, we continually identify and refine the true role of a leader, while examining the character traits of some of the great leaders in corporate history. By practicing these effective leadership behaviors throughout the program, we identify and work on the necessary growth areas of each participant and rapidly enhance their skills for immediate application.
THIS TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP TRAINING WILL:
- Meet each participant at their current leadership level and rapidly increase ability and confidence
- Identify “Vision” - communicate well-defined objectives and goals which move others to action
- Explore how the Core Values of a leader will affect their leadership style
- Explore the development and common dysfunctions of a team and learn techniques to grow trust and cohesiveness.
- Teach how to manage conflict while maintaining respect and control
- Reveal the positive and long lasting effects of thanking, acknowledgment and recognizing your employees
- Enhance communication and listening skills
- Learn effective Coaching and Feedback skills which motivate others
- The confidence to lead and inspire others
- Ability to handle conflict
- Comfort with managing the unexpected
- Ability to create and articulate a shared vision
- Create and follow a plan for continuous leadership development
- Identify and practice effective leadership behavior
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Directors and Managers seeking to enhance leadership and motivational skills
This program can be conducted for any group size. Each trainer can accommodate up to 14 participants – larger groups will require multiple workshops or additional trainers for the single event.