Using Emotional Intelligence to Excel
When applied in an organization, a company with proper Emotional Intelligence training is one in which each employee has a better understanding of how he or she can manage emotions more effectively while taking responsibility to contribute to his or her fullest. This workshop is both thought-provoking and effective in helping teams achieve long-term, measurable change.
Emotional Intelligence (E.I.) is the ability to sense, understand, and effectively apply the power of our wide-ranging field of emotions, tapping into our own emotional quotient as a source of energy and a guiding influence.
The application of E.I. at work can create a culture of trust, exceptional “internal customer” loyalty, enhanced social awareness, and honest and open communication. In this workshop, each participant will gain a better understanding of E.I. as a tool for personal and professional growth as it taps into the basic understanding of human emotion and motivation.
THE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE WORKSHOP WILL:
• Explore the business & scientific cases for Emotional Intelligence
• Teach the building of exceptional organizations: Six Components of E.I.
• Discuss ethics, standards, strategy and dealing with reality
• Look at assessing your emotional quotient (E.Q.) and the applications for E.Q.
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this training program may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.
- Understand the impact of Emotional Intelligence on leadership and organizations
- Create a culture characterized by trust, openness, and application of ethical values and standards of excellence
- Learn the six components of Emotional Intelligence and their effect on our lives
- Measure, explore and identify personal strengths and vulnerabilities related to EQ
- Connect the elements of EQ to functional goals and imperatives
- Discover, assess and implement the Three Driving Forces of Competitive Advantage
- Develop an EQ-in-Action Plan resulting in demonstrable and measurable change
This program can be conducted for any group size. Each trainer can accommodate up to 24 participants – larger groups will require multiple workshops or additional trainers for the single event.