Guided interactive team building events designed to develop long-term supportive relationships
These fun and fast-paced team building activities will engage students in a fun and healthy team-spirited atmosphere while helping to plant the seeds for long-term friendships and beneficial study relationships.
As with all of our programs, we conduct a thorough assessment and tailor the program to your specific student goals. At TrainingPath we work with university groups of all sizes. Do you need a train-the-trainer program for RA's and orientation leaders? Perhaps you are looking for a fun "get to know you" team building event for newly formed project teams? Maybe it is an MBA group with a focus on leadership development? Every program includes interspersed lessons and process debriefs which are designed to maximize the experience for the group as a whole and each individual participant.
SINCE 1996, WE HAVE DELIVERED HUNDREDS OF UNIVERSITY team-building PROGRAMS
Fun "Break the ice" sessions for Large Freshman Orientation Groups
Challenging activities for Engineering Groups
Engaging hands-on Team building for Hi-Tech MBA groups with Powerful Corporate lessons
Engaging and Meaningful International Studies events
Emerging Leaders programs delivered through a progressive series of challenges
Leadership and communication enhancement for Athletic Teams
Each UNIVERSITY TEAM-BUILDING PROGRAMS WILL:
- Allow students to quickly get to know each other and set the foundation for long-term supportive relationships
- Encourage shared laughter - An experience that is not only engaging and informative but enjoyable
- Teach individuals to identify and appreciate the strengths of their peers
- Reveal how clearly defined goals are the foundation of achievement
- Introduce team building activities that demonstrate effective methods of information sharing and processing experiences
- Allow them to celebrate small victories - Bonding through problem-solving success and the completion of challenging team building activities
- Small groups of up to 20 participants for 2-hours and up. Intimate groups with very tight and specific goals and outcomes.
- Medium size groups of 20 to 80 for 2-hours and up. Can include a rotation of events and numerous goals and strategies to fully engage all participants.
- Large orientation groups, outings or study groups of 80 to over 1,000 for 2-hours and up. A rotation of challenging and engaging fun activities!
From 2-hours to Full Day